Registering is in fact free and does not require any credit card or other important information except for a name, address and valid email address. Your email address allows our system to send you a computer generated password that will allow you to buy, sell, or list your company on our website. You have the opportunity to change the password to what ever you choose once you sign in.
Here is a summary on how to register :
* Click register located towards the top of the Home Page
* Read over our user agreement and if you agree to the terms listed, click the I Accept button
* Fill out the registration form and click the Register Me button. ( Your Alias is what you will be referred as on our site )
* Check your email for your registration confirmation and new password
* That's it, you are now part of the Hunterdonmarketplace family!
Again, any item posted in text form ( what you see in a newspaper classified section ) is free.
Here is a summary on how to post an ad :
* Click Post A Traditional Auction or scroll down to your desired choice located towards the top middle portion of the Home Page
* Enter your Username and Password then click the Submit button
* It will then ask you if you will be using images in your auction. If you are listing a free auction you will choose No, I am not using images. If you are using images from a web url than you will have to have some knowledge on uploading from a website. We have added a button that allows you to upload pictures from your computer and we will store them on our servers for .50 a picture. This is your easiest choice and most economical way to list with an image and instructions are listed below.
* After choosing the uploading image choice you will then follow the step by step guide to listing an item.
Here are some terms you may need clarification on:
Featured Listing is an option that will put your item on the Front page of our website. This will rotate with the other items every time the page is refreshed or entered. It is a $ 5.00 option and requires a image upload to work.
Category Featured is an option that will put your item on the first page that comes up after someone choose an auction category from the Front Page of our website. This will rotate with the other items every time the page is refreshed or entered. It is a $ 2.00 option and requires a image upload to work.
Payment types accepted offers a variety of choices but the two most used are PayPal and Check MO ( money order )
Time until auction opens and Time until auction closes are individual choices made by the listing user. The most common way to list is choose 5 under the min Until Auction Opens and 29 under the days Until Auction Closes. ( you can not choose 30 under days Until Auction Closes )
* When asked Will you be using images in your auction, click Yes, I want to upload images from my hard drive
* The next screen will give you the option to upload a total of 5 pictures per item. Click browse under image 1 to choose what file on your hard drive you will be pulling the image from. ( Most people save their images into a named file, My Documents or My Briefcase ). Click on the File or image and hit open.
* You will then see script appear in the image 1 blank bar, that is the image you will be uploading. If you have additional images, follow the same steps.
* At the bottom of the page, when you have finished, click Upload
* If the image was uploaded it will let you know the images were uploaded and then click, Continue To Posting Form
* Follow the same steps in How to Post an Ad
You can call us directly at 732-981-9252 and ask for Mike with Hunterdon Marketplace, email us at email@example.com, or go to the Home Page where it says Post A Traditional Auction located towards the top middle portion of the Home Page and scroll down to Post Ad in Business Directory and follow the steps.
You must contact us directly at at 732-981-9252 ask for Mike with Hunterdon Marketplace or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you bring up your company listing you will notice a number located in your address bar ( that is the browser bar where you would type in a website on your computer ( towards the top of your screen ).